Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Finally, replacement rear NIVOMAT rear shocks!

Old 04-24-2019, 08:42 AM
Default Finally, replacement rear NIVOMAT rear shocks!

Was ordering up parts for our 04 T&C with heavy duty suspension(NIVOMAT) rear shocks on rockauto the other day....
Found listings in stock for NIVOMAT rear shocks, they are not cheap at a little over $200.00 ea. So I thought that I'd pass along the "find" for any out there that may be trying to find replacements that are like "Hens Teeth" to track down and that standard rear shocks just can not "fill the use" needed that the NIVOMATS can do!
Mine are still working well, and on the "to do someday" after I get the front end refurbished(and the reason for being in their shock/strut section to find them)!
HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE!