Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just a ****le!! 2000 Grand Voyager LX (UK)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Question Just a ****le!! 2000 Grand Voyager LX (UK)

Have just bought a model year 2000 Grand Voyager LX (very similar spec to the US T & C LXi I understand).

The vehicle is in very good condition with quite low mileage, love it to bits but one tiny ****le persists.........

The excellent trip computer is calibrated in US gallons, whilst here in the UK the imperial measure is used. I understand that from the 2001 Model Year (ie. next generation) the Trip Computer display had been adjusted to display in either Metric, US OR Imperial Gallons.

My 1st question is can something be fitted (maybe in the feed wire?) to accomplish the 1.2 X multiplication required to display Imperial Gallons and hence MPG correctly for the UK? Maybe some electronic experts have already done this.......... or else can suggest how?

Does anyone know how was this achieved on the later model? I suspect that all components are basically the same (if not identical looking at the overhead console display) therefore is the modified component interchangeable??

All/any advice/instructions much appreciated.........

Thanks in anticipation of your help!!