Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

lack of answers....

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Default RE: lack of answers....

ORIGINAL: webbch
..ENTHUSIASTS?? Are you joking???? The T&C is a friggin mini-van!! (most) people buy them as a family vehicle and/or to haul around groups of friends, not a status symbol or something to customize or pimp out (my opinion). Are there even aftermarket suppliers for a performance exhausts or any of the other odds and ends that other more "stylish" makes & models have?...
Isn't that the truth. If there were performance parts available, I'm sure there is a certain segment of the minivan market that would purchase them. Sadly there aren't many parts available.

On the lack of responses. There are at least six Mopar minivan sites. Some peeps belong to one and others many. I have a Caravan, so some things are different between the platforms and I can't comment. Sometimes someone has answered the question to my level of understanding so why add anything ?
Not everyone who comes here can post because they aren't registered. Don't forget that if you aren't logged in, you are considered a guest which skews the figures. Some of the guests are looking for answers too, and don't have anything to contribute, so they don't join/comment.

Generally the advise here is pretty good, sparse as it may be.