Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Something a little difernt.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless
Hi Vonhofinvule
Love what you`ve done very nice. Love the headlights. Just a question before I buy some myself, how readily available are the leds/bulbs in the U.K. ? Or is it worth buying a couple of spare sets from the U.S. ? ( I Have a 1999 2.5 TD Totally rebuilt 2 years ago ).
Hi and thanks, to begin with these light come with stock H1 bulbs, the LED's they refer to in the add are the running lights which if they ever do fail can be bought here quite easily. Other than that the only thing I did was to fit UK spec h1's. I went with the Philips VisionPlus. Although take care if buying them from eBay. I purchased a set which were supposedly coming from a UK supplier but they arrive with a Hong Kong shipping address and were fakes. Got an ebay refund so ended up buying locally. Cost more but well worth it.

Also watch out for import duties, they're becoming very strict.

Old 09-21-2014, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by QinteQ
Ta for that. I have looked several times over the last several years and none for my particular year[s], that's still the case now - unavailable as a 'ready-cooked' swap out, never mind yours look really good my friend.
Yeah I took a look around but there was nothing with projectors, also I think the European models have a slightly different shaped headlight unit.

But, thankfully they are large enough to fit your own after market projectors.