Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suspension Questions On Voyager

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Default Suspension Questions On Voyager

Hi there! I am having serious trouble finding any details here in the uk so I thought I'd try here for some answers.

I recently bought a '99 Grand Voyager 3.3 LX as my family is evergrowing and we need the space/seats.

The one draw back to having an MPV is that my wife is in a wheelchair and struggles with the height of the seats to transfer in and out of the Voyager.

I need to find out if there are other suspension options to make the Voyager lower, over here in the uk I can only find springs available to drop the Voyager by 40mm. Another 40mm would be good!!

If I do have to use springs is the suspension the same as the normal Voyager or will a different rating be need due to a larger axle weight?

Hope you can help! You have my gratitude in advance.

Jon

span.fon_container{ height:15px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; } span.fon_flag{ background: url(chrome://fon/skin/mflag.gif) no-repeat right; height:15px !important; padding:0px 0px 2px 5px !important; cursor: pointer; } span.fon_noflag{ background: url(images/mflag.gif) no-repeat left; height:15px !important; padding:0px 0px 2px 5px !important; cursor: pointer; } span.fon_flag_a{ background-image: url(chrome://fon/skin/mflag_a.gif); } img.fon_flag { margin-bottom:2px !important; vertical-align: middle !important; } span.fon_phone { background: url(chrome://fon/skin/mmid.gif) repeat-x center; height:15px !important; padding:0px 2px 2px 2px !important; cursor: pointer; } span.fon_phone_a { background-image: url(chrome://fon/skin/mmid_a.gif); } span.fon_phone_inner { color: black !important; text-decoration: none !important; font-family: Verdana !important; font-size: 11px !important; font-weight: bold !important; } span.fon_arrow { background: url(chrome://fon/skin/marrow.gif) no-repeat left; display: inline !important; height:15px !important; padding:0px 10px 2px 0px !important; } span.fon_arrow_a { background-image: url(chrome://fon/skin/marrow_a.gif); }