Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Voyager Electrical Issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Default Voyager Electrical Issues

Hi, i have a Voyager 2.5 diesel 03 plate. First problm we noticed was the flat battery, then the dash ( mileage display ) was staying on all the time.............so we had a new battery. Now, about a month on it would not start and the car alarm was going off, indicators, wipers, mirrors etc were all moving on there own..................... RAC....thinks its immobiliser as its an aftermarket one supposidly.................he has disconnected all fuses apart from basic running functions so i have no lights apart from head lights, no wipers, windows etc now............................................... ..........

Any ideas before i get a big bill in garage this Friday........

Seen a few coments about telephone poles affecting things.... is this true? As we have had a new one put in our garden by the car...

All help appreciated and thankyou in advance

Old 12-18-2009, 01:35 PM

Been to an auto electricain....................needs a new ignition barrel............alarm and immobiliser ok. ................looks like its had an iginition problem in the past which is why it has a push button start too.........to bypass the barrel..........................

Any ideas on proce from Vhrysler of and good scrap dealers please