Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Voyager parts, repair and servicing

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Default Voyager parts, repair and servicing

I am resident in the UK and own a 2008 Voyager. Over the last 2 months the vehicle has cost me around £1000 in repair costs all having to be done at the main agent. Are there any independant suppliers of new parts for Chrysler and garages who can repair the vehicle even as in the case of my last repair replace the PCM. Servicing does seem possible to be done by independant garages. Is it possible to have parts sent from America because they seem to be a lot cheaper over there. If yes will my part numbers be the same in America as on my European vehicle. Any recommendations and help in this matter will be greatfully received.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:29 PM

Hi, I sent you a copy of the DVD we discussed in the PM. I get my car sorted at South Yorkshire Auto Diagnostics in Sheffield, so should not be too far from you and he, Tony, knows the GV well. Let me know by PM if you would be interested in taking your car to him in the future and I can give him a call to let him know?