Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Course and Beacham Shirley Southampton Please Help!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Default Course and Beacham Shirley Southampton Please Help!!!!!!!

Please Help!!

Course and Beacham in Shirley Southampton Hampshire were appointed by my dealership i bought the car from to repair a couple of faults the car had recently came up after I bought it, once I got the car back my dealership paid C&B, but as I drove the car out of the forecourt of the garage the faults were still evident so Geoff at C&B told me to leave the car with him and he'd sort them, When he later called saying the dealership I bought the car from wasn't going to pay him again for the repairs seeming as they already did! and he wouldn't do anything to the car until I call him and pay him the money!

I then contacted my dealership I bought the car from who said they would pick the car up in the morning and sort the repairs from another repairer.

Then Geoff from C&B called me to say hes repaired the car and he wants his £400, I told him the Dealership are picking it up in the morning, to which he then said said hes going to strip the car down to an unroadworthy state until I pay him!

Is there anything I can do?? Please help!