New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Desperate for Help Please - Alarm Siren Hunt…😞😞

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2022, 03:33 AM
Default Desperate for Help Please - Alarm Siren Hunt…😞😞

Hello to all my fellow Chrysler people 😊

I have not contributed before, though have followed help and advice on here for many years, you are undoubtedly a helpful and exceptionally friendly bunch from the world.

I’m in the UK, currently have a 2010 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 ltd diesel…..love her to bits….

Being disabled the exceptional, ‘I do everything for you’ allows me to keep my independence for so much longer, I can hop in the drivers seat, open the back door and still manage to through my wheels in and out behind me without the need for a second person, and still have room for the kids and all my gear…the freedom this brings is unexplainable!!!

in recent months however, she has developed an issue with ‘dead battery’
Having had a new battery fitted, thought everything was sorted…..apparently not…..problem persisted.
recovery out to her several times, diagnosed a drain on the car…”somewhere”…🙄
she has spent several days at the alto electricians garage and they have diagnosed the battery siren failure thing……but can they hell like find it!!!!
they have looked in all the usual places…..behind headlights, bumpers, (both), steering column, engine bay…..cannot find it….short of stripping her down completely 😮…..

As many will be aware we haven’t had Chrysler here in th UK since 2015/16, so they haven’t got any joy in contacting a dealership for info

I am now absolutely hoping one or some of you wonderful peeps around the world can enlighten us as to witter where this elusive siren may be hiding, or may have knowledge of a wiring diagram?? Or absolutely any help what so ever…we are all now at a loss, and I desperately need your help.

Eternally thankful in advance to you all
xxx💜xxx