Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mobile Code reader in Bedfordshire..

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Default Mobile Code reader in Bedfordshire..

Hi - Anyone know or can recommend someone that is mobile and can come and try and read the codes from my dead Grand Voyager.. Finished checking over everything myself and nothing obvious. Can't get it to do the Keydance no matter how hard I try ???..

Thanks all...

Old 11-11-2013, 09:38 AM

'tfb' proper name Richard lives your way and has a pro reader but hasn't been seen since Last Activity: 09-27-2013 08:38 AM. Send him a PM and ask !

The keydance is more knack than anything else .. .. just persevere. The codes it gives you are just the basic 'P' set which are of little use in diagnostic terms.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:25 AM

Great - Thanks QinteQ .. If I'm allowed to send a PM I will..

Ta Neil

Old 11-12-2013, 01:39 PM
tfb

Pm replied too.

It's funny you go on holiday for a couple of weeks and then are busy with work for a couple of weeks and you just get out of the habit of looking at the forums.

Thanks for the kickstart Newtonn!

Regards
Richard

Old 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by tfb
Pm replied too.

It's funny you go on holiday for a couple of weeks and then are busy with work for a couple of weeks and you just get out of the habit of looking at the forums.

Thanks for the kickstart Newtonn!

Regards
Richard
- you are always on holiday
- more time off than politicians !

....................... for those who read for entertainment :

Two bears were sitting at the side of the river near the House of Commons, The smaller bear turned to the bigger one and said, 'I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age; we were the same size as cubs. I just don't get it.' 'Well,' said the big Bear, 'what have you been eating?' 'Politicians, same as you,' replied the small Bear. 'Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?' 'Down near the parking lot by the Parliament Buildings.' 'Same here. Hmm. How do you catch them?' 'Well, I hide under one of their Lexus cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the **** out of them and eat 'em!'

'Ah!' says the big Bear, 'I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the
**** out of a Politician, there's nothing left but an R-Sole and a briefcase.'

Last edited by QinteQ; 11-12-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: insert Joke - hope it translates for our American cousins
Old 11-12-2013, 03:09 PM

PM replied to Richard ... Many thanks for offering to help... Think I'm up the creek without the proverbial paddle otherwise !!!!!