300M, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker Discuss the Chrysler LH platform cars within.

02 Concorde Limited- instrument cluster and temperature readout

Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Question 02 Concorde Limited- instrument cluster and temperature readout

I have a 2002 Concorde Limited -- for the last year the digital temperature display readout had been working occasionally, but now doesn't light up at all. everything functions properly, I just don't know what the temperature is set at or if the A/C is on (Although if its on the air is cold obviously haha).

Im wondering if there is a way to fix it myself-- or if I should just find a replacement??

Also-- this happened just this evening actually. The instrument panel has the backlit/glowing green color for the temp, tach, speedo, and gas guage. This has worked fine until tonite. They do not light up at all which makes driving very difficult without knowing how fast I am driving :/

Wondering how big this problem might be and if its something that can be fixed without replacement.

Thanks for the help!