300M, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker Discuss the Chrysler LH platform cars within.

94 Concorde a/c blowing extremely hot air

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 01:24 AM
Question 94 Concorde a/c blowing extremely hot air

air conditioning unit blowing extremely hot air...tried putting freon in, didn't help. checked codes - 55 is flashing? - stumped as to what's wrong.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:35 AM

I've had this one... trying to remember... with the digital heat control - 99 concorde

On the hottest day of the year, the heater was running on HOT/DEF/MEDIUM speed, which I know is the failsafe mode. I took out a fuse (I think the a/c?) and it went to HOT/DEF/HI. The digital heater panel reads " -- " and will turn itself back ON when you turn it OFF.

I thought it might be the digital heater control, so I swapped it (always have a spare for these...) - NO CHANGE! So it wasn't the control.

I believe I pulled fuses one by one, and one of them 'fixed' the problem. I think it was the 'raised' fuse which also controls the engine/security etc (I think)

I'm not sure why it happened. My 1999 Concorde seems to kill the battery (parked) MUCH faster than any car I've ever had. Electronics do not like undervoltage and can do weird things when it happens - and it happens more than average in a Concorde... Security system also does not like low voltages...

Old 08-30-2010, 08:22 AM
Banned

Clausen Headed for Visit with Bills,John Elway jerseyBUFFALO (wgrz) - Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen says he's headed for his scheduled pre-draft visit with the Buffalo Bills as soon as doctors check on his surgically reparied toe.,Austin Collie jersey, the family dwelled in daleville,Troy Aikman jersey, alabama, where tony excelled as a three-sport letterman in football, basketball,Chad JOHNSON jersey, and pathway & field.Clausen worked out for NFL scouts Friday in South Bend.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville,Marion Barber jersey, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17,JASON WITTEN Cowboys Jersey, 2010,Brian Cushing jersey, and was issued on june 15.? He was speaking with ESPN following the workout and said that the next team he plans to visit is the Buffalo Bills. he subsequent tweeted it was time to wake n bake," a quotation to marijuana. That's a visit that's been scheduled for several weeks.' he has abounding of arm. The Bills also hosted Florida quarterback Tim Tebow early last week. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,JEFF SATURDAY jersey,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside.Clausen says he'll head to Indianapolis on Saturday where doctors want to check on the progress of his surgically repaired toe.) with 2 tds in 2002 regardless of missing 5 sport with a knee injury. Clausen told ESPN he plans to fly to Buffalo after that.) with 23 tds while catching 13 passes for 200 backyards (15.The Bills pick 9th in the first round of the NFL draft and with the Redskins trading for Donovan McNabb,B.J. Raji jersey, there's growing speculation Clausen could be available when the Bills select.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses,Roddy White jersey, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group,BOB SANDERS jersey, where he restored an hurt warren sapp.??-abenigni@wgrz.,JIM PLUNKETT jersey, has been chosen to five pro bowls and has been an all-pro six times.gannett?Topics related to the article: Willis Mcgahee Jersey Change would ease access to CORTLAND FINNEGAN jersey Bayless -exposed- in publ Adrian Peterson Vikings Jersey Giants, Dolphins, F