Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

sebring 03 electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Default sebring 03 electrical problem

First of all i say hello to all of you!
My first problem was the window who was not working. after a wiggle test on the door harness, i see a lot of wire cuted. I all fix them but now, the radio not working, my electrical mirroir dont work even my door luck.

I have a remote starter who i'm able to luck the door when the car run but not when i have the remote in my hands. all was working before fix all wire in the door. All my fuse and relay are good.

If you have a idea what can i check next it will be appreciate.

Thanks to all.

Old 09-06-2022, 08:02 PM

Welcome. I suspect there may be additional broken wires in the harness that are affecting the mirror and door lock. Not certain about radio.

It may be necessary to go back in and verify the wires are fully repaired.

I had a similar issue with an '06 Sebring (shares many of the body and wiring harness parts). I could wiggle the harness boot between the body and the door to get the window to operate but was not able to find any broken or stressed wires. I ended up pulling a complete door harness from an auto salvage yard. It seems to be a lot of work but it was less work than expected The most difficult part was disconnecting the harness from the body. There are two wiring harness connectors inside the body. The door harness is held to the body by a single plastic piece held in by 4 molded clips. The clips are in the middle of each side and need to be pushed in. You should be able to remove the rubber boot from around the plastic piece to see the clips. It is not necessary to release all of the clips to pop the piece out. Once out the 2 wiring connectors from the body can be disconnected.

Old 09-07-2022, 06:20 AM

Thanks and yes i Will have to Return See the harness🤷

Old 09-07-2022, 03:06 PM

So i check all wire contuinyty and every thing was good. The final result was a fuse Who i was thinking as a spare one. Now every thing work. Thanks for the help IT was appreciappreciate.

Old 09-07-2022, 04:19 PM

Good work. Thanks for the follow-up.