Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

04 pacifica major elect issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Exclamation 04 pacifica major elect issues

I'd like to say thanks in advance for any help. Let me start. I was driving about a 4 months ago on a 300 mile trip, when my radio (sound stopped) all other functions still worked, 5 mins comes back on. This goes on for a short time then stops. may have done it like 10 times over the next two week. THEN driving with A/C on radio going, hit a bump lost radio, a/c heater, wipers, power windows didnt work, horn, fog lights started pulsating( not turned on and still did it), then engine light comes on, abs, traction control, brake and airbag lights come on in dash. have a garage look at it no luck i pick it up and a half mile down the road everything comes back on works fine lights go out runs great for a week and a half. Then everything happens again. this time i took it to a Chrysler dealer. they had it for a month, replaced BCM ran all kinds of tests, spoke with the STAR people at corp, no luck told me to get my car they cant waste anymore time on it...Great thing they did was only charge me for the BCM and they replaced the 3 grounds with the BCM. Someone said something about the radio amp. ANY IDEAS AND HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS

Old 10-14-2013, 06:31 PM

ALSO my auto stix doesnt work and i do not need to have foot on brake to move shifter. i can still drive the car brake lights and turn signals work, headlights dont, but come on when i exit the car and go off with the timer.