2006 Pacifica Halogen To OEM Xenon HID - Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums > Chrysler Vehicles > Chrysler Pacifica
Reload this Page >

2006 Pacifica Halogen To OEM Xenon HID

Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

2006 Pacifica Halogen To OEM Xenon HID

Old 05-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Default 2006 Pacifica Halogen To OEM Xenon HID

I recently just purchased the OEM Xenon HID headlight assemblies to replace both halogen headlights on my 2006 Pacifica. I got them used for a good price on eBay. When I connect the lights every light works except for the HID's. The HID lights did come on for a few seconds when I first connected them but they won't come on again. Does anyone know if there is a different wiring harness that is needed for the stock HID headlights vs the halogen one? Do you know the part number? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Old 05-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

your headlights are controls by a computer in teh fuse bx so hooking up something with a different resistance would cause them not to work or short out the internals of the computer driver for the bulbs.

Old 05-13-2018, 09:53 AM
Default Question

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH View Post
your headlights are controls by a computer in teh fuse bx so hooking up something with a different resistance would cause them not to work or short out the internals of the computer driver for the bulbs.

Hear like a grinding noise when I turn my Pacifica off... Don't think it's the starter cause it starts fine. Noise is only a couple seconds. What could it be. Car has oil in it. Any help would be great..