Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle
View Poll Results: What Should I do?
Your Screwed Just Pay Up
0%
Keep working with Chrysler they may help
0%
Contact an attorney because you have a case
0%
Other
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Disappointment and Frustration with Chrysler Pacifica and Service Experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2023, 03:44 PM
Default Disappointment and Frustration with Chrysler Pacifica and Service Experience

Wrote this letter to Chrysler. 2017 out of warranty but only 36,000 miles on the vehicle. All scheduled maintenance done at the Chrysler dealership I purchased at. Really hope they step up and take care of this problem. The thing has also stalled out on us driving on the freeway twice. Anyone else having this kind of problem.Subject: Disappointment and Frustration with Chrysler Pacifica and Service Experience

Dear Chrysler Motor Company,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration with the ongoing issues I have faced with my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, which has now reached a critical point that necessitates immediate attention.

Let me begin by highlighting the fact that my Chrysler Pacifica, despite its relatively low mileage of 36,000 miles, is now requiring a tear down of the engine, potentially resulting in the need for a new engine or new headers. This unforeseen and significant repair would be an undue burden on me as a loyal Chrysler customer. Moreover, I was shocked to learn that I am expected to bear the cost of $2000 for the engine tear down before any diagnosis is made. This approach places an unfair financial burden on me and lacks the commitment from Chrysler to stand behind its product.

I want to emphasize that I have diligently followed all the recommended service procedures and have the service records to validate this fact. Despite my efforts, the Chrysler Pacifica has been plagued with multiple issues over the past few years. For instance, we have consistently reported a persistent gas smell, which, despite multiple visits to the dealership, has remained unresolved. This ongoing problem not only compromises the safety of my family but also undermines my confidence in the reliability and quality of Chrysler vehicles.

In addition to the gas smell issue, we were forced to endure the costly replacement of the shifter mechanism, incurring substantial financial strain. These unexpected repairs have left me disheartened and questioning the quality of my Chrysler Pacifica, which was initially purchased with the expectation of reliability, safety, and an enjoyable driving experience.

Given the circumstances, I implore you to reconsider your current stance on the repair process. It is unfair to expect customers to shoulder the financial burden for engine tear down without any commitment from Chrysler to cover the necessary repairs. I kindly request that you review my case with the utmost urgency, taking into account my loyalty as a Chrysler customer and the extensive service records I have diligently maintained.

It is my sincere hope that Chrysler Motor Company will recognize the gravity of this situation and offer a resolution that not only addresses the immediate repair needs of my Chrysler Pacifica but also restores my faith in your brand. As a dedicated customer, I genuinely believe in the value of open communication and fairness, and I trust that you share the same principles.

I kindly request that you respond to this letter in a timely manner, within [state a reasonable timeframe, e.g., two weeks], with a proposed solution to rectify the issues I have encountered. I am confident that, with your assistance, we can reach a resolution that upholds the values of customer satisfaction and brand integrity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt response and a swift resolution.