Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heating distribution, rear window rub switch on a grand voyager 1996

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 02:47 AM
Default Heating distribution, rear window rub switch on a grand voyager 1996

Hello all!

I have Just bought a Chrysler Grand Voyager 3,3 SE 1996. It is my first american car, and i actually like it (i didnt see that coming...) :-)
It is pretty far from my recent european cars, but it is perfect for me renovating my house. I live far up north in Norway, and I am suprised how good it handles on the winter road conditions. You engineers down in Detroit impress me :-)

Well, enough about me. The reason why I post this tread is of course that I have some questions:

- First of all I miss a manual - do any of you know where to find one online?

- If I want to change motor oil - how much oil can he take (including oil filter)

Second, I experience three small problems:

- My heat distribution switch is broken (literally broken in two pieces). That means that I cannot cntrol the air flow - not good! Is this one hard to fix?

- My rear window rub switch and rear window washer switch are sometimes blinking, and sometimes normal. I think it is normal when I have been driving for a while. Do any of you know a reason for this?

- The steering wheel and brake pedal is shaking a little bit when I brake (over 40 km/h). Is this imbalance in the brake discs?

I am grateful for every answer you can give me, and hope you understand my english :-)

--
#Viilhelm