Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If anyone needs help in Surrey UK

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Default Don't Forget Me :(

Hey, if you Aldershot / Camberley boys are going to meet up....can you include me in on the meet as I would love to meet fellow Voyager owners.

Thanks
Mike

P.S. I'll PM you both my number so that you can call me once you've arrange something and I can join.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Banned

Sorry to jump in on your thread but I would also love to meet fellow voyager owners as Iam new to the forum and voyager ownership I am up in Bedfordshire.......

Cheers Steve.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Banned

That would be great if we could all meet up in Surrey or close by.

We could always meet up at my place - I have a field we could all park in and have a picknic with wives and children

Old 09-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by voyager_dan
hi you are not far from me in aldershot,i have a issue with my 1998 2.5td voyager ,the problem i have is that the clutch pedal has free movement this is pushing the master plunger but doing nothing slave end
i have been told in the past that it is not possible to bleed the clutch and that it has to be replaced master/slave but having just stumbled accross a old post apparantly this is not the case i want to have a go but am worried that i will end up parting with m hard earned at chrysler,iam a mechanic but have not come accross this type of set up before
your thoughts will be appreciated,maybe i could ask for your help if you have done this before

dan
Here is the link to "glowplug's" post if you have not already seen it.
https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/...ead.php?t=6398

Old 09-10-2009, 03:20 PM

cheers scruffy yeah have seen it ,have you tired doing the clutch thing,i see you are a chrysler mechanic? i havent tried it yet just dont want to stop it working ,just hope this will get rid of the free travel at the top the pedal,is there any tricks chrysler use
i went into knowl hill chrysler a while back to have the air bag recall done and tried talking to them but were no help whatsoever

Old 09-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Banned

Sorry, but no I am not a Chrysler mechanic just years & years of experience...

Old 09-10-2009, 05:07 PM

oh ok ,have you had issues with the clutch pedal? also the blower doesnt seem to blow very hard with it on full speed is this just a voyager thing ,do they have pollen filters i have been told by motor factors that they dont but you know what these motorfactors are like

cheers

dan

Old 09-10-2009, 05:18 PM

Hi
No dealer tips on bleading I am a chrysler mechanic we change as a pair and don't try and bleed them.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:27 PM

there must be a way ,how are they bled from new ?

Old 09-11-2009, 04:47 PM

Dan

I am a bit mystified at your concern over the procedure. You are a mechanic and yet you are concerned over the principal of operation. How is it you believe that pumping the fluid from the slave side is any different to pumping it from that master cylinder side.

As I discussed with you on the phone you just need to keep the master cylinder full. This holds true even if you were bleeding it normally??

I don't quite understand how you believe it is going to stop it working? I have done this and it worked fine for me.

If yours is already taking close to the floor how long is it going to be before it gives out. Do you really want that to be on the motorway. Surely you want to know now whether you are going to have to spend £300 rather than at that point.

Quick Reply: If anyone needs help in Surrey UK