Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Phone pairing and voice prompts missing

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 03:03 AM
Question Phone pairing and voice prompts missing

Hallo all,
I have Chrysler T&C (2012) with radio RB2.
I have problem with voice prompts and phone pairing.
When I press the button with "Phone" icon, there are no voice prompts and no beep. But when I say "SETUP", word "SETUP" appear on the screen. So, system reacts for my commands, but without prompts. Is there some kind of volume for this voice prompts or is something wrong? Therefore I am not able to pair the phone with my radio/hands free. This is the first problem.

The second problem (or my question): I have no phone paired with my radio/hands free. When I begin the searching of BlueTooth signal in the car on my phone, the phone found no BT signal. Is BT signal visible all the time in the car or is necessary to make a pairing procedure to switch BT on?

And third question: I have back view mirror like on pics in attachment. There are one button, one green blinking light and the third "thing". I didn't find what the button do, what the green light indicates an what the third thing is (some light indicator, sensor)?

Thank you in advance for help and advices

Old 12-04-2018, 03:08 AM

I forgot to add the picture of my back view mirror