Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear Signal Light Replacement 2009 Chrysler Town and Country

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by goggs
Can I be "FLASH GORDON"..
Of course you can me mate its only a bit~o~fun, here's your pic Goggsy.

Old 06-06-2015, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by QinteQ
Sorry to disappoint you Raptor 07, he did post on other forums at the same time he posted on here - and quite properly was made welcome there - but on that occasion a single post and without the embedded video. Then encouraged this happened. - yep all 11 went to that forum also.
Hardly a disappointment. Glad to see he beat me to the punch. Your second link leads to the site but shows zip.

So to make sure I understand, your objection was based more on his presentation rather than his content. If he had posted here as he did at Chryslerminivan.net you would have no objection. Fair to say? Can we call you "Cap Q" now?

Late edit - My concern wasn't so much dan's threads but your reaction to them. That's not to say as it went along Dan didn't get out of line. The thing is he's a new contributor, you're not. You are a very respected contributor on this forum. It was obvious within days of signing up. You've helped many with logical advice, always presented in a calm and thoughtful way. This reaction just wasn't complimenting your history. To be honest I was shocked. I'm a contributor on 8 automotive forums, 5 dealing Chrysler minivans. I'm also on a half dozen or so forums dealing with other subjects. It's rare that a regular goes off on a contributor so vociferously. I'm just glad to see the conversation has come back to what it should be.

Last edited by Raptor 07; 06-06-2015 at 03:41 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 02:46 PM

Wow, blonde hair and striking features like me too...

Attached Thumbnails Rear Signal Light Replacement 2009 Chrysler Town and Country-gone-mad..jpg  

Last edited by goggs; 06-06-2015 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Add Picture.
Old 06-06-2015, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by QinteQ
4 you Al lad ..................... ta ! muchly.
Haha, that's brilliant Q, bloody brilliant

Old 06-06-2015, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Raptor 07
Hardly a disappointment. Glad to see he beat me to the punch. Your second link leads to the site but shows zip.

So to make sure I understand, your objection was based more on his presentation rather than his content. If he had posted here as he did at Chryslerminivan.net you would have no objection. Fair to say? Can we call you "Cap Q" now?

Late edit - My concern wasn't so much dan's threads but your reaction to them. That's not to say as it went along Dan didn't get out of line. The thing is he's a new contributor, you're not. You are a very respected contributor on this forum. It was obvious within days of signing up. You've helped many with logical advice, always presented in a calm and thoughtful way. This reaction just wasn't complimenting your history. To be honest I was shocked. I'm a contributor on 8 automotive forums, 5 dealing Chrysler minivans. I'm also on a half dozen or so forums dealing with other subjects. It's rare that a regular goes off on a contributor so vociferously. I'm just glad to see the conversation has come back to what it should be.
The conversation has come back to what it should be

I did try with the thread > Re-purposing TheAverageDan - a Transformative act <

""TheAverageDan could and should become an active member, we can all use input on a wide range of hands on experiences. Interacting with members and following through would be a good contribution to the general health of the forum and in particular a crutch of support taking a specific member through a step by step repair posting a relevant to that particular members need for input and support.

So .. .. TheAverageDan, how about helping individual and group needs by sharing your considerable resource of knowledge on a one to one basis as is the norm on almost all forum platforms in the world, go on you can do it if you want to my friend. Stay and contribute help to other members who need help."""

I'm hoping still that TheAverageDan still comes back here interacting one to one with members, that's the primary purpose of a forum, you know exactly the same as you and I do and have done almost every time we commit words to this forum. I saw it then, and continue to see it now as a drive-by dumping of in your face unasked for raging egotism.

Your Expressed Concerns

On the issue of your yellow triangle and reporting members I'd rather do as I did here sort it out in the open where everyone can see all the letters of the alphabet and nothing is hidden. Acting as a 'netcop' is something I despise, I've never done it ever and have been on and run BB's including my own since we only had green text only screens in the middle 80's. I do not edit my own posts other than to expressly add more informative detail or pictures on the same subject's # number - and revisions I make are to add extra understanding for people, and I do do a lot of that. Neither have I ever once slithered into the cold dark world of PM's where much collaborative voodoo can and does take place, every word I write is committed forever to the ether - and long after my cold dead hand is dragged from the keyboard those words will still be floating round the interwibble.

Old 06-06-2015, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by goggs
Wow, blonde hair and striking features like me too...
- I'm covetous Goggsy - envy seeps from every pore of me - you've still got hair and teeth, ahhhhhhhhhhhh ! I remember those days so well.