Forum Issues Need help with Chrysler Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better Chrysler Forum? Tell us here.

Chrysler Maximum Care is a Scam

Old 12-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Default Chrysler Maximum Care is a Scam

I bought this plan for $2,600 for 3 years of coverage with the $100 deductible, as part of the procedure you are required to do a vehicle inspection to make sure there aren't preexisting conditions, so there goes another $100. A month later I have a claim and take it to the dealer. They don't tell you that they have 24-48 hours to respond and approve your claim, so take whatever time it takes the dealer to determine the issue, then and on 48 hours, so you are basically looking at 3 days without your vehicle before the dealer either gets the ok or not ok to do the repair. It turns out that I have several mechanical issues which totals up to $3,700 of repairs, well Chrysler decides that they are going to DENY ALL OF THEM as they are all PREXISTING CONDITIONS! What a scam, don't waste your money, I am planning on filing a civil lawsuit as I followed the requirements of the program and was approved for the plan until I had a claim that exceeded the value of my payment.