Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 The flagship of the Chrysler lineup offers the driver every bit of class of any European luxury sedan, combined with the availability of the Hemi, the engine which dominated the American Muscle Car Era

2017 Chrysler 300 Limit Uconnect glitching problems with visible bubble

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2020, 04:33 PM
Default 2017 Chrysler 300 Limit Uconnect glitching problems with visible bubble

I recently bought a used 2017 Chrysler 300 Limited back in June. I notice a bubble in the top left side of the screen of my radio but only a about a month ago the radio started to glitch and "ghost touch" different settings and features. I have noticed that it glitches more when I use my Bluetooth setting for music. The local Chrysler dealership insists that the whole radio needs to be replaced which would cost $900. I believe that the touch screen (Digitizer) is the problem and if I can replace that then that could solve the problem because I think the bubble is causing the touches/glitches. Does anyone have a better idea or have dealt with this before?

I have uploaded what is going on YouTube. Here is the link:

Old 08-28-2020, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by schierlingerk
I recently bought a used 2017 Chrysler 300 Limited back in June. I notice a bubble in the top left side of the screen of my radio but only a about a month ago the radio started to glitch and "ghost touch" different settings and features. I have noticed that it glitches more when I use my Bluetooth setting for music. The local Chrysler dealership insists that the whole radio needs to be replaced which would cost $900. I believe that the touch screen (Digitizer) is the problem and if I can replace that then that could solve the problem because I think the bubble is causing the touches/glitches. Does anyone have a better idea or have dealt with this before?

I have uploaded what is going on YouTube. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/DLkfPG5Vffw
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
ChryslerCares

Old 09-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Aud
Default Uconnect Glitch

Originally Posted by schierlingerk

I have uploaded what is going on YouTube. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/DLkfPG5Vffw
I have a 2017 Chrysler 300 C. My Uconnect does the exact same thing . My extended warranty will not cover for a replacement because the uconnect part is labeled as a "radio." So, my warranty will not cover a radio . I have tried explaining to them that it's not just a radio . It controls pretty much everything in the car ! So, I'm stuck with a uconnect system that works when it wants too. I have found that if I don't use SXM, the uconnect works but as soon as I turn satellite on , it starts "glitching." And now with Covid, I definitely cannot afford a replacement.