Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

A/C problem

  #1  
Old 02-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
Default A/C problem

I have a 2010 Town & Country Limited. It is blowing cold air on drivers side and hot air on passengers side. Cabin filter is new but still canít get cold air on pass side. Any help would be appreciated.
 
  #2  
Old 02-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Western NY
Posts: 767
Default

Originally Posted by ebrennan View Post
I have a 2010 Town & Country Limited. It is blowing cold air on drivers side and hot air on passengers side. Cabin filter is new but still canít get cold air on pass side. Any help would be appreciated.
It would be helpful to know what type heating/vent system you have. Is it an auto temp control with driver/pass individual setting? or a manual single front zone?
 
  #3  
Old 02-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by REBEL59 View Post
It would be helpful to know what type heating/vent system you have. Is it an auto temp control with driver/pass individual setting? or a manual single front zone?
It is a automatic climate system with separate controls for driver, passenger and rea
 
  #4  
Old 02-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Western NY
Posts: 767
Default

Originally Posted by ebrennan View Post

It is a automatic climate system with separate controls for driver, passenger and rea
Does the temp control display raise and lower on the control panel? If so then could have a bad blend door actuator for the passenger side. Have not had to do one, even on my OLD 04 models with the ATC to be able to tell you how to fix that...sorry
 
  #5  
Old 02-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 252
Default

it does sound like a blend door issue.
In most Chrysler's with the dual system the blend door for the passenger side is behind the glove box.
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
jminter
Chrysler Pacifica
0
06-19-2012 06:59 PM
Y4J
Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8
3
12-24-2010 10:36 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A/C problem


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.