Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

A/C problem

Old 02-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Default A/C problem

I have a 2010 Town & Country Limited. It is blowing cold air on drivers side and hot air on passengers side. Cabin filter is new but still canít get cold air on pass side. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 02-02-2019, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by ebrennan View Post
I have a 2010 Town & Country Limited. It is blowing cold air on drivers side and hot air on passengers side. Cabin filter is new but still canít get cold air on pass side. Any help would be appreciated.
It would be helpful to know what type heating/vent system you have. Is it an auto temp control with driver/pass individual setting? or a manual single front zone?

Old 02-02-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by REBEL59 View Post
It would be helpful to know what type heating/vent system you have. Is it an auto temp control with driver/pass individual setting? or a manual single front zone?
It is a automatic climate system with separate controls for driver, passenger and rea

Old 02-02-2019, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by ebrennan View Post

It is a automatic climate system with separate controls for driver, passenger and rea
Does the temp control display raise and lower on the control panel? If so then could have a bad blend door actuator for the passenger side. Have not had to do one, even on my OLD 04 models with the ATC to be able to tell you how to fix that...sorry

Old 02-02-2019, 07:49 PM

it does sound like a blend door issue.
In most Chrysler's with the dual system the blend door for the passenger side is behind the glove box.