Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front air vents/blowers not working - Grand Voyager 2003

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 04:33 AM
Default Front air vents/blowers not working - Grand Voyager 2003

Hi, hoping someone might have an idea about this. I've actually had this problem for few years, but I've now decided to do something about it. Takes a while for my impatience to kick in.

I searched the forum and found a pretty identical issue to the one I have that was posted over 5 years ago. However it didn't receive any responses so I'm hoping this isn't that unique a problem any more. That post is here: https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/...h-board-18806/

My problem is pretty much the same. I cannot get the front air blowers/vents to work. The air con works and heating fine, and air will come out out of all other vents. Windscreen, rear, floor etc. No matter what I set things to, the front vents on the dashboard (not the windscreen vents) will not blow air. Whatever it is that controls them, doesn't kick in. I can switch all the other vents/blowers on and off, and I can choose between standard air flow, air con or heating, and temperature control is fine, but those vents just won't allow any air through.

Any ideas? Any help appreciated.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:41 AM

If it's any help, I remember a couple of months ago somebody had a similar problem which was caused by leaves/twigs in the intake which had jammed the flaps on the blower.