Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peeling chrome door handle.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Default Peeling chrome door handle.

I have just purchased a 2007 Grand Voyager (UK) Executive XS and I love the minivan. It's like driving around in an armchair with all the home comforts compared to all the other UK cars which seem very basic and boring in contrast. Nearly purchased a 2010 model but the annual road tax is too high, gearstick was taking up room on the floor and the extra glove compartment was missing which is on the USA model.

The problem I have is that on the drivers inside door handle the chrome is peeling off and this morning getting out at work I cut my finger pretty deep. I will have to tape it up tomorrow morning but I would prefer to find a replacement.

So Is it an easy part to buy and replace and has anyone else had this issue? Apart from this and not having the sat nav dvd or able to find a torrent to burn it to dvd I am really enjoying driving it even If I have to listen to the children watching Peppa Pig again and again on the dvd screen.

P.S. How do I activate the headlight washer jets? I didn't receive the manual or the 4 digit cd/dvd code either