Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

voyager keeps revving

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 02:22 AM

Look in my personal opinion I would have to agree with your wife, they are NOT great cars. However there is no such thing as a perfect car. I have 4 kids and need a people carrier. Before this I had a Toyota Previa which, as far as I am concerned, is the best people carrier there is. 8 seats with plenty of room for lots of luggage with all 8 seats occupied, a very smooth auto box and a bullet proof engine......BUT HEAVY on fuel.

The Fiat Ulysse's, Citroen Synergies and Peugeot 806 all have major issues both with engines, gearboxes and electrics

The Kia Sedona's have issues with gearboxes and failure of oil pumps on the older engines (up to 2006)

The Ford Galaxies, VW Sharans and SEAT Alhambra's have their fair share of issues as well

and I could go on.

The Citroen Picasso is a very nice 5 seater and the only potential issue I know about is the possibility of water ingress in the ECU. The ECU sits in the engine bay which is a prety dumb place to put it, but there you go.

All the best, hope it serves you well.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 PM

Thanks for that info Glowplug All the best to you and everybody else here thanks for everybodys help you never know i could be back sometime in the future

All the best

Pete.................

Old 06-30-2016, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by pete@co.uk
Thanks for that info Glowplug All the best to you and everybody else here thanks for everybodys help you never know i could be back sometime in the future

All the best

Pete.................
Hope everything will turn out great and you when you come back it won't be because of that.
Hope the revving will be like this now